This post contains affiliate links. If you buy through these links, I may earn a small commission.
Earlier this week I made a pumpkin pie, but only used half of the large can of pumpkin filling I had bought. Since I already had some over ripe bananas and some dried cranberries, I thought I would give this loaf a try. Here’s a Pumpkin Cranberry Banana Bread Recipe for you!
Pumpkin Cranberry Banana Loaf
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 1/3 c pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsps. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 c raisins, I used cranberries
- 1/2 c walnut pieces, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour two cake loaf pans.
- In large bowl, stir the mashed banana, eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey and sugar.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pie spice and cinnamon.
- Stir it into the banana mixture, then fold in the raisins and walnuts.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaves in the pans for about 10 minutes before removing.
Spread with some butter if you like and enjoy this Pumpkin Cranberry Banana Bread Recipe with hot coffee!
Our entire Country Living in a Cariboo Valley Recipe Collection can be found here