This post contains affiliate links. If you buy through these links, I may earn a small commission.
The Fall season means cooler temperatures, less farm work and more time in the kitchen.
If you like pumpkin and cinnamon, you are gonna love this. Fireball Pumpkin Pie!
Fireball is a delicious type of Cinnamon Whiskey. Today, I’m going to use Fireball in my Pumpkin Pie recipe.
This recipe makes one pie; double the ingredients to make another pie.
Fireball Pumpkin Pie Recipe
I started with a store bought frozen pie crust. Let it thaw for about 10 – 15 minutes.
Meanwhile turn your oven on to 400F and get all the other ingredients together.
After your crust has thawed, use a fork to poke holes in the bottom.
This will prevent the crust from bubbling as it sometimes wants to do.
Poke holes around the sides too! Set in your preheated oven for 12 minutes. Keep an eye on it.
Once the crust is a pretty golden brown, remove from the oven and let it fully cool.
The star of this show – Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey. I had to rein myself in and buy the tiniest bottle I could find!
Pumpkin Pie Filling
Crack the eggs and whisk them lightly. You really don’t want them all frothy, just mixed.
If it’s important to you to ensure the Fireball liqueur is in prime condition, you may want to have a nip – for recipe purposes of course.
Add the pumpkin pie filling and all the other ingredients.
Mix well using a wooden spoon.
Pour into the cooled pie crust and bake at 425 F for 15 minutes.
Reduce the oven to 350F and bake for another 45 minutes.
Check to see if it is done by poking a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, the pie is done!
Remove from oven and let cool for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
Home made Pumpkin Pie
How’s my Fireball Pumpkin Pie looking now? It smells delicious in the kitchen right now!
We will wait till it has cooled, then slice it and top with whipping cream.
*Original recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys
*Inspired by Laura at Laura is Cooking
- 1 pie crust
- 15 oz pumpkin pie filling
- 9 oz evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 oz Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- Poke holes in the pie shell and bake at 400F for 12 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- Crack 2 eggs into large bowl and whisk lightly until mixed.
- Add pumpkin pie filling, evaporated milk, sugar, salt, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and Fireball.
- Mix well and pour into cooled pie shell.
- Bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
- Reduced oven to 350F and bake for a further 45 minutes.
- Use a toothpick in centre of pie to determine if it is done. If it comes out clean, remove pie from oven.
- Let cool for 2 hours before serving. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle cinnamon lightly over pie and whipped cream.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: -6 people
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150
Just Some of the Recipes at Country Living
Here’s just a few cool weather recipe treats
This Easy Old Fashioned Apple Crisp is a treat for cool afternoons
This Dutch Almond Cake is super quick to make and a wonderful Christmas tradition at our home
Ever made your own Salsa? Here’s the Ultimate Salsa Recipe to try.
Our entire Country Living in a Cariboo Valley Recipe Collection can be found here