This post contains affiliate links. If you buy through these links, I may earn a small commission.
Amazon has a great water bath Canning Kit. This is the same canner that we use for so many things.
Many fruits and some vegetables can be preserved using a water bath canning method. Water bath canning is a great way to begin to learn canning and preserving.
Since it comes with the rack and colander, this is a great deal. Also included is the canning kit accessories, which you really do need for safe canning.
Here’s a list of what is included in this set:
- 9-piece canning kit includes 21-quart canner, canner lid, 7-jar rack, 9-inch colander, lid wrench, funnel, tongs, jar lifter, and magnetic lid lifter
- Durable enamel-on-steel construction heats quickly and efficiently
- Side loop handles help ensure safe, secure transport; coated stay-cool tool handles
- Domed lid with loop handle helps trap in heat for faster boiling
- Safe to use on both gas and electric stovetops; hand wash
- Note: Do not use on glass cooktops (does not have a flat bottom)
It’s a great deal and right now it’s 44% off!
Spend less than $40 and get the whole kit – you will be completely prepared to can all kinds of fruits and vegetables.
Here’s my recipe and process for canning cherries. Think about buying some in bulk this year, canning them and then enjoying them in the winter without paying the higher price!
If you are fortunate enough to have your own cherry tree, the berries are free – an even better deal!
Want to plant fruit trees but not sure how to? Read all about it here and start getting a few fruit trees in the ground – they will last for decades!
Want to find out which are The 5 Easiest Vegetables to Grow?
Grab the free download available only to subscribers!