HOW TO GROW YOUR OWN ANIMAL FEED
Learn how to tend your garden to feed your livestock!
1. Choose your veggies. We like collards, broccoli, carrots, and some others as well.
2. Plant seeds close together to prevent as many weeds as possible.
3. As the plants grow, thin them out to feed to your animals.
4. Use the fresh leaves or take roots and veggies and cook them.
5. Save hundreds of dollars every year by growing your own feed!
You'll rest easy knowing your livestock is eating organic and fresh produce!
How to Grow Animal Feed
MORE POSTS YOU'LL LOVE
How to Store Animal Feed
How to Grow Hops
How to Grow Buckwheat