HOW TO GROW HUGE STRAWBERRIES
This guide will teach you how to cultivate the biggest, juiciest berries!
1. Choose a spot that gets plenty of sunlight.
2. Plant your berries deep enough so the roots aren't exposed but not so deep that the crown is buried.
3. Water regularly and maintain moisture in your strawberry patch.
4. Trim away runners to redirect all of the nutrients to the berries.
5. Trim half of the flowers that bloom so the ones that remain get nice and big.
Use these easy tips to ensure your berries grow big, juicy, and delicious!
How to Grow Huge Strawberries
MORE POSTS YOU'LL LOVE
How to Can Fresh Cherries
No Cook Strawberry Jam
How to Grow Zucchini