HOMEMADE CHUNKY SALSA (FOR CANNING)
You'll love this easy and delicious homemade salsa with classic bold flavors!
1. Coarsely chop all the veggies.
2. Remove the seeds from peppers.
3. Combine ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat.
4. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until it has the desired consistency.
5. To can, start by lading into sterilized jars.
6. Seal jars and boil for twenty minutes, then let the jars sit for at least 24 hours.
This is a simple but delicious salsa recipe that's perfect for canning at home!
Recipe for Chunky Salsa
MORE POSTS YOU'LL LOVE