MAKE AND PRESERVE PICKLED BEETS
Learn how to easily pickle beets and store them in cans to be eaten year round!
pot or saucepan
1. Wash beets and trim, leaving the root. Boil until tender.
2. Transfer to cold water and slip off skins.
3. Meanwhile, combine pickling spice, vinegar, water, and sugar. Boil then simmer 15 minutes.
4. Boil mason jars in water bath for 15 minutes to sterilize.
5. Pour hot water over canning seals to sterilize.
6. Fill jars with beets, then seal and boil another 35 minutes.
It's easy to pickle and can your own beets at home! Check out the full recipe!
Recipe for Pickled Beets
MORE POSTS YOU'LL LOVE
Garlic in Oil