HOW TO GROW PEPPERS FROM SEED
Check out this guide and learn how to grow sweet or hot peppers in your own garden!
1. For best results, start pepper seeds indoors. They should start growing in 2 weeks or so.
2. Use grow lights, a warming mat, or keep them in a sunny and warm spot.
3. Water the soil and transplant pepper plants into individual containers.
4. Once the weather gets warm, do one more transplant, either outdoors or into larger containers.
5. Water regularly and you'll have tasty peppers in anywhere from 75 days to 6 months, depending on the type of pepper!
This method works for growing peppers directly in the ground or outdoors in large pots!
How to Grow Peppers from Seed
MORE POSTS YOU'LL LOVE
How to Grow Carrots
How to Grow Buckwheat
How to Harvest Spinach Seed